Piggin' Out All Month!
5 Fun Facts about Pork
- Believe it or not, a serving of pork provides more protein than a serving of chicken; not to mention, it is very high in vitamin B, zinc and iron.
- Many forget, but pork is considered a white meat.
- A person probably wouldn't think of sitting down and eating an entire pig, but when measured out over a lifetime, the average American consumes the equivalent of 28 pigs.
- Die hard pork lovers might want to consider a move. The country of Denmark has more pigs than it does people in its population — twice as many, in fact!
- Move over, peanut butter and jelly! The ham sandwich is the number one sandwich eaten by people in the United States!
The Big Pigout
Who’s ready to pig out this October? Otis and Henry's® Bar and Grill is serving up some succulent swine that’s bound to get you high on the hog.
For all the early risers, our daily breakfast specials include:
- The 3 Pigs Omelet
- Eggs Benedict with Canadian Ham
For lunch and dinner, Otis and Henry's is going whole hog to fill your belly with some lip smackin' barbeque and pork, including:
- BBQ Pork Ribs
- Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Pork Carnitas Tacos
- 12 oz. Grilled Pork Chops
- Oink and Surf - includes a 6 oz. Pork Chop and Lobster
- Spaghetti with Meatballs and Italian Sausage, and Toasted Garlic Bread
- Italian Sausage Sandwich with Marinara Sauce on a Hoagie bun
Once you’re done pigging out at Otis & Henry’s, have some fun with us on the gaming floor. We are offering some great promotions and specials that will leave you as happy as a pig in mud. Come on in and experience our Happy Barnyard of Fun! On Fridays and Saturdays, during the hours of 1-9 p.m. from October 16-31 (excluding October 24), you will have the opportunity to walk away with $1,000 cash! Playing is simple: snag one of the stuffed animals from our claw machine, including pigs of course, and scratch the animal's tag to divulge the winnings. There are three lucky winners guaranteed each hour!
October is a great month to visit and pig out with us! There's plenty of pork and plenty of promotions to keep you squealing with joy. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook® for more Big Pigout promotions and giveaways!